Sunday, June 15, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#50)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

I haven't gotten much these last two weeks, but here are the couple of things I did get:


For review:

Bad Blood (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter #3) Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)


Amazon Giftcard:



One of my graduation presents was this Amazon GC, and OH MY GODS that is SO exciting 'cause you know I'll be using it for books ;) What books, I have no idea yet. Picking out the books I want is the fun part! Anyway, this cousin of mine knows me real well ;)


Okay, I think that's it for me! What bookish things did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I also have a birthday gift card to spend on books, and I'm wracked with indecision!! I've had it for weeks but can't make up my mind! Happy shopping :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indecision... That's the big issue ;) lol
      Hope you find something awesome!

      Delete
  2. Wooohooo!! Bad Blood! I really cannot wait to start reading this one soon!!
    Happy shopping for books and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Especially with that cliffhanger ending in the last book!

      Delete
  3. Have a wonderful week! Have fun picking out books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Amazon gift cards! They really make the best gifts! Looking forward to seeing what you get with it!!

    ReplyDelete