Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#36)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Investigating the Hottie The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)

Investigating the Hottie was such a fun read!! And hey, I would be more than happy to lend it to ya via the Amazon Kindle feature!! Just let me know ;) (it was THAT awesome!) And OH MY GODS dont even get me started on The House of Hades! It was SO amazing!! I am so happy that there wasn't a crazy cliffhanger at the end like in The Mark of Athena, but I still think I need Book 5, like, NOW!!


Currently reading:

Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)


Up next:

The Staff of Serapis (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #2)

I just finished reading The House of Hades not that long ago, as you saw, and I just cannot wait for The Blood of Olympus to come out in October, so I'm hoping this short story will somewhat help ;) And, hello! A Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles cross-over? YES PLEASE!!


What are you reading this week?? Also, have you read any of these book? Let me know! I'd totally love to fangirl with you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment