Sunday, June 22, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#51)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


Bought:


There was a sale at my local Hastings yesterday, so I got all these books for $3 each! That's only $9!!! And two of them are hardcovers!! Score!


Amazon Freebie:

Undercover with the Hottie

So about a week ago I read Investigating the Hottie by Juli Alexander and I completely fell in love with the book! Not 3 minutes after I finished reading I went to Amazon looking to buy the second book in the series because I just needed more! To my surprise, it was FREE (well, it was free at the time I got it)!! I clicked that 1-click button quickly like it was going to disappear off the page in the next second! My point: Juli Alexander is AWESOME!! I highly recommend her books, especially now that I've read and loved both her series I've come across.


Book Swag:


Thank you M.A. George for the lovely swag!! And you all know how much I love me some swag ;)


Okay, I think that's it for me! What bookish things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, Daughter of Smoke & Bone!! What a steal! If you haven't read that one, read it like now!! It's amazing, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO happy to hear that you liked that one! I am doubly excited now to start it! :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great book week. I love to find things free on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, thank you!! And yes, free things are always awesome! ;)

      Delete
  3. AH! I love when Hastings has sales like that! Mine is having a sale on all their bargain books right now...buy one get one for a dollar! Pretty cool! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is pretty awesome too! Enjoy all your lovely new reads, lady! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a sale! Yay, more positive things about Daughter of Smoke and Bone! That is exciting! :)

      Delete