Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I have never done one of these, and I don't know why! They sound like so much fun! So, the topic for my first one ever is:

Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6) The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) Trouble's Brewing (Stirring Up Trouble, #2)

Killer Frost and The Mark of Athena because mythology FTW, duh ;) And Trouble's Brewing was just a really fun witchy read!

Fairy Bad Day Zombie Queen of Newbury High MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) Avalon (Avalon, #1)

I was actually on an Amanda Ashby kick for a while, as you can see. Her books were just so light and fun and I cannot wait to get my hands on more of her books! MILA 2.0 was a very awesome, action-y read about an android girl. It was a very unique concept to me! And Mindee Arnett... well, she's just awesome ;)

My Fair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #1) My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2) The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)

And I don't know if this is cheating or not, but these last 3 were actually re-reads... but I love them nonetheless!


What are your top ten?? Link me up to your post or tell me in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. The Nightmare Affair and Avalon are indeed quite awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nightmare Affair was too cute! I really need to start the Mythos Academy series, but I only have the first book and my library doesn't have any (last time I checked)! Boo! They do have Fairy Bad Day which has one of the best covers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read Mythos Academy! SO amazing! And Fairy Bad Day, too! I loved it!

      Delete
  3. I REALLY hope I get to read Jennifer Estep's series this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! It's one of my favorites! I think you'll really enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete