Sunday, August 24, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#56)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


Bought:


GUYS LOOK! I got this in the mail this past week! :D Eeeeeep! I am SO excited to read this because I have missed Percy's 1st POV stories :) I cannot tell you how happy I was to see this beautiful and ginormous book! No, seriously. This thing is HUGE! Look:

Here is PJGG vs a regular old sized hardcover of HoH

Yeah, I can't wait to read it! :)


For Review:

Party Games: A Fear Street Novel

I got another exciting book this past week... a FEAR STREET book! :D Why is that exciting? Long version short: R.L. Stine's Fear Street books were some of the first books to really get me into reading when I was in middle school. R.L. Stine has not written one single Fear Street book for almost 20 years!! And now he is coming out with 3 new ones! :D SO yeah, I was VERY excited when I found out! I was even more excited when my request through Netgalley was approved! YAY! Thank you sooo much St. Martin's Press! I cannot wait to re-live my childhood :)


Amazon Feebies:

Enchanted Secrets (Witches of Bayport, #1) The Zombie Chronicles (Apocalypse Infection Unleashed, #1) Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)

[Clicky the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


What bookish things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, now that Percy Jackson book is massive indeed! I cannot wait for you to read it and tell me it's awesome! I cannot buy just a huge physical book for lack of space right now, but I think I'll get the Kindle version!
    Happy reading Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I don't have space for that monster either, LOL. But I just HAD to have it! And hey, Kindle version is just fine! I'm absolutely positive this book will be amazing! :)

      Delete