Monday, March 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#57)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2) Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3)


Currently Reading:

When Lightning Strikes (1-800-Where-R-You, #1) Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4)


Up Next:

Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5)

Yep, I've been pretty much binge reading the Elemental Assassins series and I can't stop! I've considered reading other books, say, review books, but... nah. Mood reader till the end! ;D I am really enjoying this series and I honestly don't know if I'll be reading anything else besides this... until I catch up with the series, that is, LOL


What are you reading this week??

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books! Haha!

    I just wanted to let you know that today is the first quarter update for the Horror Reading Challenge! You can find the update post HERE!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete