Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Post #67


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!

Not much happened this week... I wrote about 600 words in my WIP, which isn't too bad considering I only wrote one day! Oh! And I was also experimenting with some nail art and I actually got some book inspired art out of it! :D I really, really love it, so be expecting that post later on this week!

Online

Posts you may have missed:


Book Haul

For Review:

Mania (The Night Walkers, #3)


Bought:

Three Little Ghosts (The Mellow Summers #4) Oh Holy Ghost (The Mellow Summers #5) Where Trouble Roams (The Mellow Summers #6)

Two Ghosts Haunt A Grove (A Mellow Summers Paranormal Mystery) Trick Or Treat Or Murder? (The Mellow Summers #8)

I may have a slight obsession with this series... it's SO good!


Freebie:

Hunt (Shifters #6.5)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Uh, book inspired nail art sounds really cool! I'm always impressed by people who do nail art! And hey, 600 words is pretty darn awesome - as long as you're writing it's all good!

    I didn't really get/do any bookish things this week - well I did treat myself, and ordered some books today. I guess that counts as bookish.. I'm very excited to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with any of the books that you got this week. Hope you enjoy these reads! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you got some work done on your WIP. I'm trying to research more for my idea before I actually get started. I hope to write a lot this summer!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good writing as you only wrote one day:) And I'll be watching to see how nail art inspired a book cover. I really like your new purchases. The cover art for the series is cool! I liike it when the author has a signature for her covers.

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/01/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-99-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete