Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Post #96: More Horror Movies 'Cause Why Not?



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


What I Watched This Week:

So I finally finished Death Note and just as I suspected, everyone pretty much DIED! Well, not everyone, but you know what I mean. It was insane! But really good!

Which "Death Note" Character Are You?<<< Ha ha, I'm Light Yagami,:

I also watched two horror movies I'd been wanting to see for the longest time ever. The first one was Before I Wake and it was GREAT! First of all the little kid, the main character, is THE CUTEST THING EVER OMG! I cannot get over it, and I just feel bad he's been hoping around from home to home with these crazy (but cool) powers he can't control/understand. I highly recommend this one!

Before I Wake Gets a 2016 Release Date - Dread Central:

The next movie I saw I spent pretty much the whole time rolling my eyes at. More often then not when I sit down to watch a horror movie, I reaize that it's a really crappy one. Sometimes though, it's so bad that it's entertainingly funny. The Other Side of the Door was not that.

The Other Side of the Door 2016 Movie:

I get that her kid died and she wanted to contact him one last time, but seriously! Everything happened because she opened the goddamned door even after they specifically told her not to do the thing!

Panic! At the Disco:
Seriously lady, haven't you ever heard of closing the goddmaned door?
Well, in this case, keeping the goddamned door closed.

I could not stop signing I Write Sins Not Tragedies in my head throughout the whole thing, hahaha!

Nail Art of the Week:



A little colorful mermaid action going on :) Again, freehand is totally not my thing. I used these nail vinyls to achieve this look. I painted my nails white then after that was dry I placed the nail vinyls on top and sponged on an array of colors using a makeup sponge and this is was the result. Ta-da!

Book Haul

Freebie:



[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of these are new to me so I'll be checking them out. I'm watching Unaware right night. A found footage film from 2010. Don't recognize the actors so doubtful about it. We shall see. Looking forward to Conjuring 2. Are you going to go see it?

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete