Monday, September 5, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #80: Summer on Fear Street


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading:

Sunburn (Fear Street, #19)

Looking for a creepy summer read with a good mystery? Check this one out! Because screw happy, sappy summer reads, that's what I say! I'm totally kidding, btw. I just really love horror :)


Currently reading:

The Reaper's Daughter Zombie Queen of Newbury High

I'm about 20% into The Reaper's Daughter and it has not wowed me as much as I thought it would... not yet anyway. But I'm taking a break from that to re-read this awesome, funny zombie book! I highly recommend Zombie Queen of Newbury High!


Up next:

Party Summer  (Fear Street Super Chiller, #1)

Even though summer is coming to an end, and the weather where I live has really taken a turn in that direction (Yay! Love fall!), I'm still in the mood to read these summer-y Fear Street books :)


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment