Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Post #103



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


I bought some more nail stuff! :D





What I've been watching:

Really crappy horror movies not worth mentioning, really. The only one I actually liked was:



But I do have to warn you that it was kind of gory...

What I've been listening to:



This has been on repeat for ever now! I love it!

Nail art of the week:



Wearing the blueberry blue nail polish I just got. It's gorgeous!



And here is the nail vinyl from above with the purple polish I also just got.

Online

Reviews:

Asylum (Asylum, #1) The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)

Book Haul

Freebies:

Murder On The Menu: A Humorous Romantic Mystery With Baking (Celebrity Mystery Book 1) by [Mackenzie, Zanna]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:

My latest Thrift Books haul!











How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment