Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Post #199



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

My week was very boring... I worked, even this weekend so yay for that. Not. Lol. Anyway, I just got home from work and I am tired. Like, I-feel-like-I-am-about-to-fall-asleep-and-smash-my-face-into-my-keyboard tired. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Still trying to catch up on my TV shows... Arrow, Supernatural, Supergirl, etc.

What I've been listening to:

Also trying to catch up on some podcasts. This week was the Myths and Legends podcast. It's very good!

Nail art of the week:



No nail art, but I am wearing my new favorite nail polish! It's so pretty! I am in love! 😍

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Secret Bedroom (Fear Street, #13)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #152

2019 Blogoversary Giveaway: Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare

Down the TBR Hole #9


Ongoing Giveaway:

QOAAD

Book Haul

Nothing this week! Now excuse me while I go take a nap. Lol.

screw consciousness


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment