Monday, March 25, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #152



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Secret Bedroom (Fear Street, #13)

It's been a while since I read a Fear Street book. This one was fine.


Currently reading:

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

Both of these are actually re-reads. But it's been a long time since I read either and I am really enjoying them both!!


Up next:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

I am determined to finally finish this series this year! I'm a little but nervous about reading books 4-6 though since I have no idea what to expect 😬 I'm excited though!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment