Monday, June 14, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #227: Some Demons, Video Games, and Psycho Killers


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finished the Evil Librarian trilogy and it was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it! I'm going to miss these characters. The Leveller was also another fun read, this one a sci-fi book about a girl who goes into a video game to save a kid who may or may not be stuck in it. I really enjoyed it!


Currently reading:


I also started this one, which I am enjoying. I'm about halfway through with it, and I am loving the concept of it. Plus, there are SO many horror movie references and I LOVE it!!


Up next:


No clue... haven't thought that far ahead yet 😂


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the Evil Librarian trilogy. I've heard of The Leveler but haven't read it. I'm reading Luck of the Titanic by Stacey Lee. It's another good book by her. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of Luck of Titanic... I've seen it EVERYWHERE lately! It must be good, right? I'll have to check it out and see what it's all about!

      Delete