Monday, June 28, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #229: Fear Street


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This week I've been busy painting the house, so I didn't get much reading in. But I did read a Fear Street book! It was... it wasn't terrible. But I just love the vibe of these books. And OMG the first Fear Street movie is dropping on Netflix NEXT WEEK! I am so excited!


Currently reading:


I've only read 2 chapters of this one so far, so not much has happened. But I am definitely going to read more of it this week now that I am done painting.


Up next:



What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I think painting your house is a good excuse not to read much. I love Marie Lu but haven't read this book. I'm reading The Ivies. It's really good, & I'm hoping to finish it tonight. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoy Marie Lu's books! I'm just over halfway done with Warcross and so far I am enjoying it!

      Delete