Monday, June 21, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #228: More Psycho Killers, More Video Games


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finished this one and I really enjoyed it! I love horror movies, so just the idea of final girls and all that stuff is really cool to me. This was interesting, and I really enjoyed all the horror movie references. That was fun!


Currently reading:



Up next:


This is another sci-fi with this sort of virtual reality/video game type thing... it sounds interesting! I just got the ebook from the library and am very excited to read it!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Warcross, but I love Marie Lu's books. I'm reading Indivisible by Daniel Aleman. It's about a family here illegally and is SO good. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read any of her books, but I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed them! I have not heard of Indivisible but I hope you enjoy it! 😊

      Delete