Saturday, June 12, 2021

My Top Most Re-Read Books


I started off 2021 with a bunch of re-reads. Then this Spring, I re-read a couple more books. (They were all Jennifer Estep books, btw. I love Jennifer Estep 🥰). That had me wondering what my most re-read books were, cause I do re-read quite a bit. But then looking at said books, the list wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be... or very long 🤦‍♀️😂 But I'm gonna share anyway cause we're already here. Lol.


For these first books, I don't have the exact number of re-reads cause this was before I had a Goodreads account. But I do know for a fact that I read Twilight at least a bajillion and a half times before 2010 😂 Twilight in particular. While I did re-read the three sequels, I definitely read the first book WAY more.



This next series is another one where the numbers are fuzzy. City of Bones I also read before I had Goodreads, so I don't really know how many times total I have read it. On Goodreads, I have that I have read it four times, but two of those dates are blank (read sometime before 2010, I presume). For sure I know that I read CoB in November 2010 & November 2018. City of Ashes and City of Glass I have read twice, apparently? I could've sworn it was more, but Goodreads tells me it was only twice so idk. I read both CoA and CoG in February 2011 & March 2019. The last three books in the series I only just read for the first time in October 2019, so I can't include those. But yeah! It may have taken me nearly TEN years to finally finish this series, but I do still love it 🖤



I don't re-read a lot of Fear Street, but Silent Night is just such a good holiday read! I love it! The first Silent Night I have read three times, I think? I may have read it once before Goodreads came into my life, and the other two times I read it were in December 2014 & December 2016. Silent Night 2 I read twice and also during those same times. Silent Night 3 I have only read once.



And last is the Mythos Academy series! So this is a five-book series, but it's the first three books I have read the most. I have read Touch of Frost twice (October 2011 & April 2021), Kiss of Frost THREE times (January 2012, January 2019, May 2021), and Dark Frost twice (April 2012 & April 2019). The second book in the series I just adore. Not only do I love the setting, but this is also the book where Gwen and Logan have their first kiss (hence the title lol) and it's just 😍 I love it!



So these are my top 4 series I have re-read the most. There are a bunch of other books I have read at least twice, but I'm not gonna list those because there's WAY too many. Lol.

And do let me know what some of your most re-read books are! 😊

2 comments:

  1. I almost never reread. But I did reread the Harry Potter Series when my kids read the books, and I've also reread all the books in the Three Dark Crowns Series in preparation for the next book---very unusual for me!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to go back and revisit those worlds you loved sometimes.

      Delete