Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Holiday Books on my TBR


The Holidays are just around the corner, so I thought I'd share some Holiday reads that are on my TBR. Fair warning, these are probably not the Holiday books you're expecting (i.e. contemporaries 😅).


   

I read Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me last year and I really enjoyed it! So I was very excited to learn that there was this sequel novella to that book!

In A Werewolf Christmas, apparently the main character is told by her parents on Christmas that she is a werewolf 😬 This sounds like a sort of coming of age story, and it just sounds interesting!

The Witch of the North Pole also sounds really fun. The main character's grandfather is Santa Claus and her grandmother is apparently a witch on a mission to destroy Christmas! I need to know more! Lol.

Twas the Nightshift Before Christmas is nonfiction, and a collection of stories from a junior doctor about some interesting Christmas incidents. As a nurse, I find this stuff very intriguing!

   

I love the Short Stories From Hell series, so Holidays Are Hell has been on my TBR for a couple of years! Bonus points, it's paranormal!

Secret Santa is a horror comedy set, I believe in an office party where things are not going well. Yes please!

And the 12 Terrors of Christmas is a horror anthology. This is definitely the kind of Christmas stuff I like to consume 😆

And okay I have one contemporary romance on the list. Not gonna lie, I almost forgot about Ex-Mas😆 But it sounds cute! I'm starting to come around to contemporaries, though I do need to be in a very particular mood when I read them. But this is perfect for when that mood does strike.


I know I'm not gong to get to all of these this year, if at all, since I've been on a sci-fi kick lately. But these are nice to have on the TBR for when the mood strikes.

Let me know if you have any Holiday reads you plan to get to this season!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a fun Holiday book in the bookstore but couldn't find one. Luckily for me there was one in the mail today! :)

    ReplyDelete