Saturday, December 3, 2022

2022 End of the Year Book Tag


It that time of year for all the End of the Year posts, which are some of favorite to do every year! Up first is the End the Year Book Tag! The original tag can be found here.

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?


Surprisingly no!! I was reading Japanese Demystified for the longest time ever, but I finally finished that one back in April. Then I had put aside The Earth Concurrence for MONTHS, but I also finally finished that one last month! So I'm good for now!

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?


Well, all I've been reading lately is sci-fi, so no? Lol. I mean, I might give Silent Night a re-read, but that's more winter/holiday than autumnal. Lol.

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?


My answer is pretty much the same as last year. Lol. There isn't really a release I'm waiting for, but I am waiting for my special edition of Cursed to arrive from Fairy Loot! That might not be till next year though 😢

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

  

My plan is to read Chain of Iron over my winter break. The last book in the trilogy comes out soon and I need to catch up! I read Chain of Gold at the beginning of the year and loved it! But then again, I love anything Shadowhunter-related 😆

This year I read Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant and LOVED it!! I need to read more by her and I've been hearing a lot of good things about Feed lately!!

I've been devouring Julia Huni's books since I discovered them last year! Lately it's been the Colonial Explorer Corp series, and after reading The Darenti Paradox, I'll be caught up and this series!

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?


That's tough because I've read a ton of great books by Cassandra Clare and Jennifer Estep this year, who are two of my favorite authors. Maybe How to Survive Your Murder? 😅 I've been meaning to read this one since it came out—the whole plot with the time displacement thing (I don't know what to call it... it's not a time loop... but she's thrown back into the past!) sounds so interesting! I just started this book earlier this week, and so far so good! Fingers crossed!

Have you already started making reading plans for 2023?

pfft, no

Ha! I don’t even know what I’m gonna be reading next week! 😂 Me being a mood reader and all that. Lol. I have been looking around at reading challenges though 👀


Let me know if you already have reading plans for next year!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment