Monday, December 5, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #293: Why Do I Do This???


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Shockingly, nothing. I mean, to be fair, last Sunday I finished two books and started two others. Honestly, I think I've been going at it so hard that I was feeling a little burnt out, so I just took it easy this week. That is not to say that I'm not gonna be reading, cause I still have the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge. But the burnout is real. It's not exactly a reading slump, but there has not been a lot of reading lately.


Currently reading:

  

Literally started 3 books in 2 days and I am so annoyed at myself! I don't know why I do this! I think I just wasn't really sure what I wanted. And to be honest, I kinda might start another one 👀 Even if reading more than one book at a time annoys me. Lol.


Up next:


Elemental Assassin maybe? I'd like to finish those ☝️ 3 books first though.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment