Monday, December 26, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #296: In a Murder-y Mood (For Books, Obviously Lol)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This book was so good! It takes place mostly in one day, which I always love, and it is set in an abandoned mall being ready to be torn down. And basically it's a bunch of teenagers running away from a killer. I loved it! This book doesn't come out till May though, but definitely keep an eye out for it if you like mystery thrillers!


Currently reading:


I'm making my way slowly through this one, and man do I love the banter. Lol.


Up next:


Definitely a mystery thriller, don't know which one yet. I also want to read Chain of Iron, so maybe that one?


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment