Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Top 10 Favorite Characters of 2022


Today I am sharing some of my favorite characters of the year!



Chain of Gold had some many great new characters! Cordelia was really kind and sweet and I loved her. And James was a whole different kind of Herondale than what we're used to from Jace and Will, but I loved him anyway. He was really sweet, but also kinda reckless, which is kinda on par for a Herondale tbh 😆 And I can't not mention his parabatai Matthew... I adored him! Under all that cockiness, he's so caring and loyal.

Listen, Cassandra Clare writes great, iconic characters, okay? And if you thought I wasn't going to mention Alec and Magnus, you'd be wrong 😆 I love them and how much they love each other, but I also like them as individuals. I love sassy Magnus, and I've enjoyed seeing Alec grow as a person seeing how sarcastic he's become 😆 A sarcastic Alec is my favorite. Lol.


I didn't expect to like Cath as much as I did in Heartless. This book is about the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland and how she came to be the awful person she is. But Cath was just really likable and I'm still not over that end 😭

Gild from Gilded was another character I loved. He was really sweet and thoughtful and that just made his whole situation worse. I have not read the sequel yet, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how things wrap up.


Jennifer Estep writes some of the best heroines! Gemma from Tear Down the Throne is amazing! I love her! She’s very caring, smart, and an absolute badass! Ditzy princess where?? Lol. And her male love interests are also great! Leo is the absolute sweetest and I adore him! Throughout the book, he tries to gain Gemma’s trust and the way he did it just made me so happy 😍

Desmond rom Sugar Plum Spies is an assassin and an absolute badass as well! But he also has this softer side that melts my heart 🖤 I love how sweet and protective of Charlotte he is, but not in a suffocating sort of way. He's great!


What were some of your favorite characters of 2022?

No comments:

Post a Comment