Saturday, December 24, 2022

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2023


Today I'm talking about the books I'm most looking forward to next year! You'll notice that a lot of these books are from series or authors I've read before 😅 I don't know what to say... I like what I like 😆



I've read a couple of Grady Hendrix books and enjoyed them, and How to Sell a Haunted House [January 17th 2023] sounds like so much fun!

And I am, of course, very much looking forward to Chain of Thorns [January 31st 2023], even though at this point I have not read Chain of Iron yet 😅 But still! Lol.

And I'm also looking forward to reading Cassie Clare's new book set in a completely new world, Sword Catcher [October 10th 2023]! I love all things Shadwohunters, so you will never hear me complain that that's the only thing she writes, because honestly, give me more 😆 But I am very excited to visit this new world! I don't read a lot of high fantasy, but this one genuinely sounds interesting to me!


And of course, I am also looking forward to ALL the Jennifer Estep books! The last book in Gargoyle Queen series, Conquer the Kingdom [March 7th 2023], is coming out next year, and Jennifer was kind enough to send me an ARC of the book. I am very excited to get started on it!

And we haven't had anything in the Elemental Assassin world in a while, so I am extra excited for Heart Stings [May 9th 2023], which is a novella told in Lorelei Parker's POV. I'm really looking forward to it!

And Only Bad Options was one of my favorite books of the year, so I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel, Only Good Enemies [July 18th 2023]! Sci-fi and fantasy and romance? Yes please!

Lying in the Deep [May 2nd 2023] is a mystery thriller set on a ship, so that's super interesting.



And omg Nico and Will are getting their own book?? That's awesome! I'm not gonna lie, I have not read the Trials of Apollo series yet, but I'm still excited for The Sun and The Star [May 2nd 2023] 😆

AND we're getting another book in the Percy Jackson series?! 😱 OMG I am so freaking excited The Chalice of the Gods [September 26th 2023] is a thing that's happening! Man, I really need to get that Apollo series read. Lol.

And of course we have to have an Ellie Jordan book, Sunset House [October 2nd 2023]! I love this series and always look forward to the new cases Stacey and Ellie investigate!


Let me know what 2023 books you're looking forward to! I need to add more to my never ending TBR pile, obviously 😆 Lol.

Happy Holidays! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment