Monday, December 18, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #347: On a Rare Fantasy Binge


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finally finished this one and I enjoyed it! I didn't love it as much as her Shadowhunter books, but I still really liked it. It was a new world but somehow it was still familiar because there were certain themes and character archetypes she liked to use. You could just tell it was a Cassie Clare book, and I am more than okay with that 😆


Currently reading:



I love Astrid Scholte's books, so I am very much enjoying The Vanishing Deep. Like I said, I'm not a big high fantasy reader, but I love the world building in her books!


Up next:


With the Percy Jackson TV show coming out this week (!!!), I wanted to re-read the first book, and I figured this would be the perfect time to read the illustrated edition I've had forever!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment