Monday, December 25, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #348: Wrapping Up The Year


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This week I read two Lynn Painter short stories and they were so freaking cute! Well, the first one, December 15th, is a crossover between all of her YA characters and I freaking loved it! Liz's Proposal is a scene in Wes's POV and omg 😍 I love him! And then I also finally read my illustrated edition of The Lightning Thief in preparation for the TV show! I really liked all the illustrations, especially the landscapes!


Currently reading:



My goal for this week is to finish these two books. Especially Blood of My Blood because that one has been on my currently reading shelf for months and this point!


Up next:


And after those two, I'll just need to read two more books before I complete my reading challenge of reading 90 books this year! I know I want to get to Tales from the Gas Station, but I don't know what my other book will be. Definitely a shorter one because TFTGS is a big one! I might even do another Lynn Painter short 😏 We'll see.


Merry Christmas! 🎄 What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment