Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday Post #378: I’ll Take The Chaos With A Smile On My Face


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week was rough. The teacher was out for the whole week due to some medical appointments so the kids had a sub and she was STRICT. Don't get me wrong, these fourth graders... it's nonstop chatter with them, so they need strict. But this sub, I almost felt like she sucked the joy out of them. It was really sad. Luckily the teacher will be back tomorrow. I hope everything went well with her!

I also had a bit of anxiety show up on Thursday and Friday... fun times 🙃 But it wasn't too bad and I was feeling fine by Friday afternoon.

Aside from that, I've also started buying Christmas presents but I am nowhere near done! This is so stressful! I never know what to buy!

What I've been listening to:


"Song about not showing your misery in your current circumstances, hiding your pain, and accepting that it’s a part of your life. The truth is starting to leak out." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

I haven't played as much this week because I'm trying to catch up on those reading challenges. But I have been trying to complete the aspirations from the new Sims 4 Home Chef Hustle pack, and let me tell you, it is HARD! Especially because my Sim is a Super Sim and has maxed out most of her skills at this point, so trying to get a poor-quality food item out of her has been HARD. I finally figured out how to do it though (prep items in the stand mixer and let them go bad and then use those ingredients to cook something... I actually had to have her husband do this because her food also doesn't go bad, ever lol). Now all I have to do is figure out what poor food item I can sell for over §100 at the stall. Sigh. But also, I'm enjoying the challenge. Lol. Once your Sim has all the money in the world, things just stop being challenging.


This is how much money her household has (without cheats!) and I am honestly thinking of getting rid of it all. Lol.

Online

Book reviewed this week:

★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#344: Krimson Empire Coming To An End
My AMBITIOUS End of the Year TBR

November 2023
2023 End of the Year Book Tag


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment