Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday Post #379: Birthday Weekend Getaway


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I went out of town for the weekend, and I had a ton of fun! My birthday was on Wednesday and I decided to go visit my cousin who I hadn't seen in a while. We went to a bookstore (of course 😆), visited a bakery, and just did some shopping.


She gave me an amazing birthday gift and I cannot wait to use that heated blanket! And I got myself a pair of bookish socks lol.


I also got a bit of reading in, which was nice. But overall it was a nice weekend.

What I've been watching:

We watched a bunch of stuff, I don't even remember it all. Lol.

What I've been listening to:


"This one is about how your problems are endless and never ending, once you solve one problem, another is created." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

This was such a busy week I don't think I really played much of anything? I'm sure I played a bit of The Sims 4, like always, but I actually haven't had a chance to play the new For Rent pack yet! This week though! For sure!

Online

Posted this week:

#345: Short Contemporary Tangent?
3 Bookish Things I Learned About Myself in 2023

December Let it Snow Giveaway Hop!
2023 End of the Year Freak Out Tag


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Gifted:


This is the book my cousin got me! It's sci-fi! Very excited to read it!


Purchased:


And these are the two books I impulse bought at the book store 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! My birthday is this Thursday and of course I'm headed to the bookstore too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great birthday too! Bookstore trips on your birthday are the best!

      Delete