Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Post #380: Exhaustingly Busy


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This was the last week of school before winter break and it was the longest week of my life! Lol. But it's finally break time and I am so happy! I love the kids, but good god, they are a lot. I need some time to recharge my introverted batteries. And I have two weeks to do that! But I've been SO busy! Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping because I am that person who waits till the last minute, then I did laundry and got my flu and covid boosters. Today I was feeling absolutely terrible because of it. I'm actually writing this during a moment where I don't feel as exhausted as I was this morning. I woke up with body aches and I'm pretty sure I had a fever because I am sweating now! Lol. So that's been my weekend. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be feeling better because I need to go grocery shopping and I need to clean the house. This break was supposed to be restful and relaxing, and so far, none of those things have happened 😭😂

What I've been playing:

Today I attempted to play some Sims 4, and I managed to make some progress on my current build before exhaustion and a headache hit me. I'm feeling better at this moment, so I'm just waiting for my brother to get back with dinner and then I'll probably play some more. I need to finish this build so I can continue on with my gameplay!

Online

Posts from this week:

#346: Series Starters and Series Finales
The Bookish Prediction Tag *Update*

2023 End of Year Survey


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


Got some books from Book Outlet during the Black Friday sale! I'm already halfway into The Vanishing Deep. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment