Sunday, July 8, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#10)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I did not buy anything this week =/ Too busy working in the day and being exhausted in the afternoon, lol. However, I am determined to go book shopping when I get my next check :D

But I was gifted something, and I just want to say THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Never To Sleep (Soul Screamers #5.5) by Rachel Vincent

Gah! I LOVE the Soul Screamers series!! I am very excited for this Sophie novella....oh, if she only knew about the things she doesn't know about, heh. I'm probably going to read this really soon, having that I'm super excited about it! :D And if you haven't read the Soul Screamers, I definitely recommend these books! Oh, and one more thing: Team Tod! <3

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

What bookish things did you get this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment