Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RAK: July 2012 Wrap-Up


Hey everyone! As I said at the start of the month, I once again decided to participate in RAK!

Here is what I received:
Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers #5.5) by Rachel Vincent from Ashley G. @ Wholly Books. I was really excited when I got this!! Ashley, thank you soooooo much!!!! You rock :D

And here is what I sent:

Charade (Heaven and Hell #2) by Cambria Hebert to Memrie @ Dark Angel Reader. Okay, I keep seeing this series, like, EVERYWHERE! I seriously need to check it out...it must be good.

And I also sent:


Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford. Even though she didn't participate in RAK, I sent this (awesome!) one to my good friend Kendra @ Kendra Talks Books :)

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Well, that's it for me. We'll see if I decide to participate next month...I've got a lot of things to do, but we'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment