Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monthly Round Up: July 2012


I had a pretty productive reading month, if I do say so myself ;) Here is what I finished reading:

   

Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Pandora's Key (The Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong


Cursed: Wickedly Fun Stories by Susan Abel Sullivan
The White Oak (Imperfect Darkness #1) by Kim White
Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers #5.5) by Rachel Vincent
Soul Bound (Blood Coven Vampires #7) by Mari Mancusi

  

Earth Angel (Falling Angels #2) by E. Van Lowe
Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) by Sara Shepard
Duplicity (Spellbound #2) by Nikki Jefford

To find out which one of these was my favorite book of the month, go here!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Book reviews for this month included:


Well, that's it for me! What reading goals did you accomplish for the month of June?? Tell me in comments or leave me a link and I'll go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment