Sunday, July 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#12)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I won a $25 amazon gift card in a giveaway (yay!) and here is what I bought with that:

  

A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood #1) by Penelope King
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack (Darkest Powers #0.5, #1.5, #2.5) by Kelley Armstrong

I also got this book to review...it's actually the first paperback review book I receive! All the books I've gotten in the past are all e-books.


Phoenix Angel (Shardwell Series #1) by A. Gerry and C. Hall

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

What bookish things did you get this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment