Sunday, July 1, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#9) + FREE e-books


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Went to Hastings yesterday and bought a few books that were on sale:


And I also got some e-books for my Kindle...check them out, they were FREE!


What did bookish things did you get this week?? Tell me in comments or leave me a link!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these, but they all look interesting, especially "Jekel Love Hyde." What's that about?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I haven't read it yet, but according to the blurb on Goodreads it's about Jill Jekel enlisting in a competetion to win a chemistry scholarship. She gets help from Tristen Hyde and together they recreate the experiments in the classic novel. They fall in love, experiements go wrong.....I think it sounds awesome! :D lol

      Delete
  2. Nice selection.

    I still can't figure out how the review bloggers keep up with reading so much, and posting. I must be the slowest on Earth, only posting a review maybe once a month. :-)

    Share your secret. Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I actually have a hard time keeping up too, so don't worry ;) I'm actually extremely behind on my reviews and reading...trying to catch up this summer!

      Delete