I have decided to join Inspired Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, in this fun weekly post. Here we take 5 questions from our Author Interview list and answer them in a post. I highly encourage you, my readers, to answer theses long with me. Not only do I want you guys to get to know me better, but it would be great if I got to know my readers better, as well!
1. Books You Are Dying to Read:
This question sucks because there are SO many I want to read! Let's see, there's:
- The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong
- Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy #4.5) Jennifer Estep (!!LOGAN, OhMyGods!!)
- Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) Jennifer Estep
- Unhinged (Splintered, #2) A.G. Howard
- Enchantment (Spellbound, #3) Nikki Jefford
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) Tahereh Mafi
- Ghost Hold (The PSS Chronicles, #2) Ripley Patton
- Anything by Rick Riordan, really
- Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2) Elle Strauss
- Unchosen (The Reaper Diaries, #2) Michele Vail
- With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7) Rachel Vincent
2. Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound:
Ice cream (I'm eating chocolate ice cream as I write this...it's all the stress, I tell ya! lol), and really, anything sweet that's not good for you! lol
3. Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now:
- Compact mirror
- This lens cleaning wipe for my glasses
- Stray cotton swabs
- Post-it notes and a pen
- Hand sanitizer
- Baby Lips chapstick
- Some papers from the breakfast fundraiser for nursing I went to this morning
- Cassette adapter for my iPod
4. Movies you never want to see again:
- The Notebook - Ugh, chick flicks....had to watch this one in class one time because of the dementia aspect of it. Never again, I tell ya! These movies are not for me.
- Any of the Twilight movies - It's not that I hate them, per se. But back in the day, when I was a Certified Twilight Freak I watched them SO many FREAKIN' times I am now sick of them! And actually, I have yet to see BD part 2, so that one is the exception.
- Avatar - Did not like this one, and frankly the big, blue alien things freak me out!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas - I love horror movies, but for some reason this one freaks me out! I don't know why, but it does, and I just cant watch it! *shudders*
- Any of the Saw movies - This is not horror, this is just disgusting! I can't watch these either.
- The Avengers (I've already lost count as to how many times I've seen this movie so far this year...I watched it yesterday, though! :D)
- Captain America (Eeep! LOVE him! Was watching this one this morning :))
- Iron Man (1 and 2. LOVE Tony Stark!)
- I've re-watched many of other Marvel movies, as well.
- Devil (I've re-watched this one a couple of times...I love horror movies!)
- Tangled (SO cute!)
Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and leave me a link here!