Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#42)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Gypsy (The Cavy Files, #1) Get Lost, Odysseus! (Myth-O-Mania, #10) Paranoia (The Night Walkers, #2)

YAY, I did it! :D LOL. Gypsy finally got action-y and interesting toward the end and I couldn't put it down! And I finally sat down to read Odysseus... I grabbed my laptop and read in bed for the last 3-4 nights. Great book, but, as I said, I don't like reading on the computer =/ And once I started Paranoia this week, I couldn't put it down!


Up Next:

The Universe Builders: Bernie and the Putty

I'm not reading anything at this very moment because I just finished reading Paranoia last night. But this book seems to be calling my name to be read next... It sounds like a lot of fun and very, very interesting!


What are you reading this week??

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad to hear you loved Gypsy! I have that one in the review pile to read soon!
    I'm reading Free to Fall for a book club and Dangerous Girls as a buddy read, and both are quite awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Dangerous Girls around a lot lately... i will definitely need to see what that one is all about!

      Delete