Saturday, August 13, 2016

Reading Decathlon Challenge: In Which I Try to Read 10 Books in 10 Days... Yikes!



So this challenge is pretty self-explanatory. Read 10 books in 10 days! You can read more about it on Epic Reads here!

Personally, I'm gonna try and go for the gold. I am slacking in the reading department and it makes me sad! I've just been so busy!

18 Confessions Only True Book Lovers Will Understand... Any bibliophile can relate to this. #books #quotes #reading #readingisfun:

But I am determined to make some time these next 10 days! Starting today... or tomorrow... hopefully! Here are a couple of books I'd like to get read:

Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3) Can You Keep a Secret? (Fear Street Relaunch, #4)

The Dead Boyfriend (Fear Street Relaunch, #5) Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7)

Now, this is obviously not 10 books, but I am a big time mood reader so I left some space for that.

So, are you guys doing the challenge? If you are, good luck! I'm sure going to need it! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Twitter; it seems like a fun challenge! good luck, I hope you can get 10 books read!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Good luck this is awesome but there is no way I could do it. I really am rooting for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete