Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2017


Holy moly, can't believe June is here already!


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1) The Prom Queen (Fear Street, #15) One Evil Summer (Fear Street, #25) The Haunting of Hex House (Young Adult Horror, #3)

Come to the Cemetery (Young Adult Horror, #1) Because We Told Her To The Dead Lifeguard (Fear Street Super Chiller, #6) Summer Horror (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #6)

I think I had a pretty good reading month, though I do admit I cheated a little with 3 short stories and that omnibus at the end ;) But hey, I need all the help I can get! I am WAY behind on my reading challenge!


And my favorite book of the month was...

The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1)

This one was a tough one... I really enjoyed all of the Fear Street books I read this month, but ultimately, I think I gotta go with this one!


Aaaaand I am super DUPER behind on my reviews still... I'm working on it, I'm working on it! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment