Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Post #129



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work... always work. My schedule has changed once more and now I'll be working Monday-Friday. I'm really gonna miss having those days off during the week.

What I've been watching:

I FINALLY saw Logan AND Stranger Things!

Logan

Logan was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! I actually watched it with my mom, oddly enough, and she really liked it too! I think she really liked the Logan/Laura dynamic, which I did too! Speaking of superheroes, my mom really wants to go see Wonder Woman, like, more than me! And I'm the one who likes superhero movies! Okay, look, I'm a little hesitant because this is DC and the last two movies they put out weren't that great. But I've been hearing great things about this one, so I'll definitely be taking my mom to watch it, if not today, then next weekend!

Stranger Things

I binge watched Stranger Things in one day while... yup, I did that lol. And I really enjoyed it! I'm very excited for season two!

What I've been listening to:

Last Young Renegade

All Time Low's latest album was finally released! But I'm still trying to decide whether I like any of the songs... it's a fear I always have whenever a band releases a new album.



Onto a bookish thing! The latest episode of the Fear Street podcast looked at The Prom Queen! I honestly love these girls! They are so funny and I love listening to them talk about these Fear Street books! I highly recommend this podcast!

Nail art of the week:



And here is some nail art I did while I was binge watching Stranger Things. So I did a black base then over top I painted three different holographic top coats: A blue, pink, and yellow one, all in diagonal stripes. Then I stamped some wavy black lines over that and ta-da! I really like how it turned out, but the picture does not do the holo justice! They shiftiness of all the different colors is just gorgeous!

Online

Other Posts:

Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2017

Book Haul


Nothing this week, actually. But I did order some books from Thrift Books, so they should be coming in this following week!



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment