Saturday, March 7, 2020

Finish the Series #6: Creepies



In the past I've done these Random Reads posts where I would randomly choose a series to finish, but that hasn't worked out that well for me, me being a mood reader and all. So I decided that I would just pick a couple of series I'm in the mood for every so often and then post about it to really cement in that commitment 😅


This past month I again didn't pick any series to finish ahead of time, but I did end up finishing three! The first two which were kinda creepy and I loved it!

Sisters of Salt and Iron (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit, #2) Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1) Neverwake (Dreamfall #2) Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)

I finished the Sisters of Blood and Spirit duology and it was GOOD! It's such a unique, interesting series, and the dash of mythology in the second book didn't hurt 😉 The Dreamfall duology was also pretty good. It also had an interesting, unique premise I really enjoyed. And it got pretty creepy at times! And last, I finished the Crown of Shards series, which I enjoyed overall, as well! Jennifer Estep just writes very intriguing stories.


For this coming month I only have one series I know I want to get to.

Haunting the Deep (How to Hang a Witch, #2)

I read the first book in this duology, How to Hang a Witch, about a month ago and I loved it! I think it's gonna be time I finish this series pretty soon here. This is another book I think is gonna be maybe a little creepy since it has to do with ghosts and magic and the Titanic?? I'm excited!


Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

4 comments: