Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Post #238: Time for Neons Again!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been dealing with a cold lately, so, you know, that's super fun. Lol. But besides that, not much. Just trying not panic while the whole world goes to hell 😅 Stay safe. Stay home. Wash your hands.

Nail art of the week:



Spring is just around the corner which means NEONS! I love neon nail polish! I've also just been really in the mood for gradients. They can be a little time consuming but the overall effect is beautiful and I can't help it. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:


Book Haul

Library Loot:



I love mythology so I'm super excited to read this one!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. World has definitely gone mad. The schools are closing here on Friday so I'll be bunkering down with the kid at home most days and trying to balance having to temporarily home educate with WFH. *sigh*

    I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought of Song of Achilles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's insane out there. I hope you're doing well!

      I haven't started it yet, but I will... soon! Lol.

      Delete