Monday, June 13, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #269: More Sci-Fi, Nothing New... For Now


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



The Hunt was wild... and a little frustrating. But mostly it was great! I really enjoyed it! It's just a really interesting story with great characters and a cute romance, but the fights between them were ugh. And that ending... Oh man. It sucks. I feel awful for Ariane. I'm looking forward to seeing how this trilogy wrap up though! And then I randomly re-read Poseidon because I've been stuck on a reading challenge where I needed to read a book with a green cover, so I just read this one 😂 It was nice and quick, and I just love mythology.


Currently reading:


I was really missing the Space Janitor world, so I started another series that takes place in the same world but follows a different character. So far it's not as humorous as Space Janitor, but it's really interesting and I'm curious to see where the story goes.


Up next:


Absolutely no clue...


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment