Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday Post #303: Books and Wine


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This past week was the last week of school for us, so now I have a week off before we start summer school. (I'm not doing summer school lol... I'm a home care nurse and the child I take care of is in grade school so I accompany her to school because she has a tracheostomy.) I'm very excited to have a week off! I was planning on doing absolutely nothing... except maybe read. Lol. But I think I'm gonna go hang out with my grandmother who has cancer and needs a little help. I went over yesterday, and I made us strawberry scones to snack on. And I'm going again tomorrow. As of right now, she seems to be doing okay with all the treatments she's receiving.


And then today I hung out with my cousin and we spent most of the day doing this ☝️ It was SO nice. We had some wine and read... and I just really needed that.

What I've been watching:

After that we came back to my place and watched this movie and it was... fine. It was more drama than the horror I was expecting, but it was okay. I much prefer the original movie though.


Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#269: More Sci-Fi, Nothing New... For Now


Book Haul

Library Loot:


More aliens! I think? Lol.


Gifted:


So one of my cousins is a librarian and she gave me these ARCs they had lying around!! How cool is that?!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment