Monday, June 27, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #271: Hunting Serial Killers


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


The idea of this anthology was just great! And even though some of the stories were maybe not that great, there were some that were amazing and just really well done! I enjoyed this one overall!


Currently reading:



So I'm about 1/3 of the way through The Earth Concurrence when I realized something that could spoil a prequel series. Said prequel series takes place like 500 years in the past so I didn't think it mattered, but now I'm thinking I have to read it before I finish this one! The prequel is only a duology, so it shouldn't take long. But we'll see.

And then because I was still in that mystery thriller sort of mood, I started Game, the sequel to I Hunt Killers, which I read like 2 years ago. There was an I Hunt Killers short story in Life is Short and then You Die, so that's what made me want to go back to this series. I'm about 100 pages in and I am loving it! Jazz is such an interesting and complex character. I love him!


Up next:


Maybe more murder-y stuff, maybe some other sci-fi... idk. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment