Thursday, December 1, 2022

Decluttering My TBR... Again!


Another declutter! I went through my TBR at the beginning of the year, and then back in 2019, but idk. I think I kinda want to make this into a yearly thing because it's very satisfying and I just want to go into the new year with a TBR that I really want to read.


Beginning of 2022

This is what my TBR looked like at the beginning of the year. I had a total of 783 books on my two shelves cumulatively.

Before
After

And at the end of the year I was up to 845 books. This was feeling like A LOT which is why I decided to sit down and cull my TBR again. I ended up getting rid of 102 books off my Want to Read shelf, and 12 books off my Own To Read shelf, which were just freebies I'd gotten from Amazon that I ended up deleting from my Kindle. That's a total of 114 books.


Anyway, I feel so much better after that 😌 Now I'm ready to add more books to my TBR in the new year 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment