Wednesday, December 7, 2022

5 Books I want to Read Before the End of 2022


The end of the year is upon us, but there is still so much I want to read! Now, don't be expecting any lighthearted, fun holiday reads, cause that's not what this list is 😆 But I've got a little bit of everything else 😂


  

First up is some historical urban fantasy with Chain of Iron. I read Chain of Gold earlier this year and obviously loved it. Lol. And the last book in the trilogy comes out next month and I have to prepare! My goal is to read this over my winter break, because that way I will be home where I can cry in peace if it comes to that 😆 I read quite a bit while at work, but Cassie Clare tends to make me teary-eyed in every book. Lol.

I read Into the Drowning Deep back in October and really loved it! Since then, I've been hearing a lot of good things about Feed as well, and I really want to read it! I got a copy of it during a Black Friday sale, so hopefully I'll get around to this spooky book this month!

Wrong Place Wrong Time is this sort of mystery thriller with a twist, and I currently have it from the library. I'm very excited to read it! The premise sounds very intriguing and I've heard that it's good!

 

And last, I want to catch up on the Colonial Explorer Corps series! I love Julia Huni's books and her universe in general. It's so much fun! And even though I was off to a rocky start with this series at first, I am really enjoying it now and can't wait to see what's next in store for Siti and her crew.


Besides these, I might give R.L. Stine's Silent Night trilogy another re-read, but that's as 'Holiday' as I'm going to get, to be honest 😂

Let me know what books you're hoping to squeeze in this month before the year is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment