Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Books I've Read in 2014


This is the 3rd year in a row I join this event, and I absolutely love it! It's where we look back at some of the best books of 2014 and the books we are looking forward to in 2015. So much fun!

Here is the complete schedule of what will be coming up this week:

*Monday, December 22nd: Best Books I’ve Read in 2014*
Tuesday, December 23rd: Best Book Covers of 2014
Wednesday, December 24th: Best ________ Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice)
Thursday, December 25th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2014
Friday, December 26th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015


Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6) The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The Dark World (Dark World, #1)

Killer Frost... oh what can I say about this amazing book? It was just awesome! I cannot believe this series is over! *sobs* And The Mark of Athena and The House of Hades were epic, of course ;) I have not read The Blood of Olympus yet because, well, another end to another of my favorite series :( But soon, maybe. The Dark World was also awesome! I love magic and Logan... totally swoon-worthy!

Trouble's Brewing (Stirring Up Trouble, #2) Investigating the Hottie Avalon (Avalon, #1)

Juli Alexander's work has become a fast favorite! And her two books Trouble's Brewing and Investigating the Hottie were amazing!! And Avalon, well I don't think I need to say how amazing that one was, do I? ;)

Zombie Queen of Newbury High Fairy Bad Day Divided (Dualed, #2)

This year I also discovered books by Amanda Ashby, and I absolutely loved them!! Odd, considering they're standalone novels and I'm more of a series kind of girl. But Zombie Queen of Newbury High and Fairy Bad Day were just a lot of fun and laugh-out-loud funny! Amanda is defeinitely another of my favorite authors! And Divided was a surprise for me. I was not expecting this book at all, but it was great! I really loved the concept and the different world the author created! One amazing dystopian novel!


What books made it to your top 10 best books of 2014?? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post! :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those books. Thanks for sharing! Here's my Best Books of 2014 post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these either! I have Avalon and really want to read it! I also love Rick Riordan but I'm behind on his books.

    Best Books I’ve Read in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books but they sound really good (and it is so nice to finally come across a blog without Ignite Me - I feel left out since I haven't read that yet lol). Rick Riordan is great so I would love to read this series. Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete