Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mythology Reading Challenge: Book Recommendations


Hey guys! So 2015 is almost here, which means the start of many great Reading Challenges! As many of you know, this year I'm hosting the 2015 Mythology Reading Challenge (If you have not already and would like to join, you still can!) which I am VERY excited about! I thought I'd list a couple of book recommendations here to get you started on this challenge!

Note: For series, I only listed the first book.


Greek Mythology:

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) Percy Jackson's Greek Gods Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes The Demigod Files (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) Have a Hot Time, Hades! (Myth-O-Mania)

Note: Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes is to be released August 18th, 2015

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians, #1) Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1) Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1)

Doomed Death is but a Dream Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1) Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods, #1)

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1) Vengeance Bound Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1) Pandora Gets Jealous (Mythic Misadventures #1) Zeus and the Thunderbolt of Doom (Heroes in Training, #1)

Abandon (Abandon, #1) Troy High  The Everything Classical Mythology Book: From the Heights of Mount Olympus to the Depths of the Underworld - All You Need to Know about the Classical Myths Alcestis


Greek/Roman Mythology:

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Demigod Diaries Greek and Roman Mythology A to Z


Egyptian Mythology:

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) The Chaos of Stars Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)


Greek/Egyptian Mythology:

The Son of Sobek The Staff of Serapis (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #2) Everneath (Everneath, #1)


Norse Mythology:

Loki's Wolves (The Blackwell Pages, #1) Valkyrie Rising (Valkyrie, #1)


Norse/Greek Mythology:

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) Myth Weaver


Irish Mythology:

The Forgotten Ones (The Danaan Trilogy, #1) My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)


Slavic Mythology:

My Sister's Reaper (Reaper's Rite, #1)


Greek, Norse, Egyptian, etc...

Dark Descendant (Nikki Glass, #1)


These are only the books I found on my many Goodreads shelves, so there are many more out there! If you have any suggestions or recommendations that you don't see above, let me know in the comments below!

Have a Happy New Year and happy reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, this list reminded me of two books I own and forgot about (or didn't know was myth based): Valkyrie Rising and The Forgotten Ones! I'll need to add those to my list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The Forgotten Ones is such a great read! I haven't read Valkyrie Rising yet, though, but hopefully this year!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, I have quite a few of those books in my Kindle library so I hope I'll get to read them all for the challenge!! =D

    Thanks for all the suggestions!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! At least now you know of some potential reads! :D

      Delete