Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Epic Reads Book Tag!


So this tag was obviously created by Epic Reads, and I was tagged by Michelle @ A Thousand Lives Lived to do this book tag quite a while ago. But better late than never, I guess, lol. Here we go, this looks fun! :)

If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

Hmm, interesting question. When I first read it I was like, "Leo Valdez! No question!" He is just SO funny and it would be SO awesome to hang out with him! And Rick Riordan, too! And then I though, "How about Chrissy and Janette Rallison?" Chrissy is also really funny, and it would be so much fun to have her over for tea... as long as she doesn't grant me any wishes, that is! LOL. Either one of these would be a blast to have!

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)

What book would you like a prequel for?

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan, definitely! And no, I don't mean Percy Jackson... we already got that and it was awesome! I want to see exactly what happened with Jason and the Roman camp while Percy and the others were busy fighting Kronos in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series! I know we are kinda told what happened, but I want details!! I love this world and I am not ready to let it go, okay?! Plus, I just think it would be awesome to follow these characters before they met the Greeks :)

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)

Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?

You know, I've never really thought of this, so this one was a toughie. But the couple I came up with was Gin Blanco (Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep) and Jace Hammond (Shifters series by Rachel Vincent)! I don't know why but this is the first couple that popped into my head! Gin is such a badass and her swooning over Detective Cain is SO annoying! He is too brooding and ugh! No! She needs someone fun, someone like Jace! I love him and he totally deserves someone awesome as well! The more I think of it the more I am loving this paring! :)


If you ran into your favorite author on the train and could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say?

It would probably some sort of incomprehensive babble or something like, "Oh my gods, I love your books!" I really don't know. Every time I meet an author at a signing I get nervous and just tend to babble... SO embarrassing! Lol. Anyway, this could apply to any of my favorite authors, but for the sake of this question I'm gonna go with Rick Riordan, of course ;)

What book made you a reader and why?

A couple of books made me a reader actually... First was the Fear Street series by R.L. Stine back when I was in middle school. Now, I don't remember which book exactly was the one that go me into reading, but I'm pretty sure it was either The Thrill Club or The Prom Queen. I remember just loving the creepy world R.L. Stine created and I could not get enough!



There was a time in my transition from middle school to high school that I didn't read much. Pleasure read, that is. But one day, before the big hype surrounding Twilight blew up, I picked up this little book and it got me back into reading! Granted, I read and re-read Twilight like millions of times before I picked up anything else (I was obsessed, what can I say). But once my obsession simmered down, I thought to myself, "Wow, if I thought this book was amazing just think of all the other books out there waiting to be read!" And BAM! Bookworm! :)

Twilight (Twilight, #1)

Your book shelf just caught on fire! What book would you save and why?

What?! NO! That is not fair!! *sobs* But if I HAD to choose just ONE book it would probably be...



only because I have not read it yet and I just LOVE Percy Jackson!

What dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one and why?

*sigh* They're called dystopians for a reason, so I would not want to live in any. But again, if I HAD to choose... gosh, this is hard! Oh! I know! This one:

The Neptune Project (The Neptune Project, #1)

Out of all the dystopians I've read, this seems to be the least worst future. Plus, being able to breathe underwater and communicate with dolphins? Yes please!

What is your most epic read of all time?

This one is hard 'cause I've read so many great books! I hate these kinds of questions, so I'm gonna cheat and pick a series, HA!

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)


Tag! You're it! :)

Tiffany @ About to Read
Shy @ Doctor's Notes
Majestical Evie @ Prescription Fiction
And if I didn't tag you but you would still like to participate, go ahead! You're officially tagged as well! :)


Feel free to answer some of these questions down below! I'd love to know your answers and/or if you agree with me or not :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, what a fun tag, Lili! I had no idea the Epic Reads ladies had started this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm horrible about tags as well. I have really good intentions, but then I forget about them and I lose track of the ones I've been tagged in! This is a fun one, though, and I totally agree with you that being able to breathe underwater and communicate with dolphins sounds fantastic!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete