Thursday, October 3, 2019

Disney Channel Halloween Movies Book Tag!



It's finally spooky season! YAY!

Image result for spooky season gif

I saw this fun tag over at a GREAT read and as soon as I laid eyes on it I knew I had to do it! I love all the old DCOM movies! Especially the Halloween ones! This awesome tag was created by Book Princess Reviews!




First of all, I love Halloweentown! Out of all the DCOM movies, this has got to be my favorite! I watch it every single Halloween! Anyway, last year I went to Scarywood, which is a theme park close-ish to where I live that opens for Halloween all themed and stuff, and it was SO MUCH FUN! I absolutely loved it! I'm definitely going back this year!



One place I would like to go to is...

Image result for halloween horror nights

It sounds like so much fun! Maybe one day I'll go. And another place I'd love to go to is ACTUAL Halloweentown!

Image result for halloweentown oregon

They filmed the movie in Oregon, and apparently they decorate the town where they filmed it like Halloweentown every year and I just NEED to go! It sounds so amazing!




Underwraps! Another movie I love! 💖 Honestly, just anything living under my bed and grabbing my ankle while I was asleep 😨




I don't know...maybe Scarywood? They certainly love their jump scares there. Lol. And I discovered that I scare very easily. Lol.




Funnily enough, a witch! They are my favorite supernatural creature! The idea of being able to do anything with magic, I mean, what isn't appealing about that? Lol.




Omg, right after Halloweentown, Don't Look Under Bed is my favorite! For a Disney movie, it's actually pretty scary! I love that! As for the question... probably? I don't really remember, but what kid isn't? I'm gonna guess around grade school because by the time I was in middle school I was already watching (and enjoying) horror movies. Lol.




Phantom of the Megaplex is such a fun movie! I love this one, too! Anyway, if my last answer didn't give it away, yes. yes I do. Lol. Horror movies is all I watch, pretty much. Well, that and superhero movies. Lol. I wouldn't say I'm ever really "afraid" of horror movies... when I was younger I was scared of those found footage style movies because I thought they were based on true stories. They never are. Lol. One of my current favorite horror movies is Lights Out! It's so good!

lights out




Sam and Dean Winchester, duh! You know I love Supernatural 😉

spn




Oh! Another movie I love! I just love them all. Lol. As for the question... no. It'd be kinda cool if I did though.


Which Disney Channel Original Movie is your favorite? Anywhere fun you like to go for Halloween?

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

4 comments:

  1. OMG I PICK DEAN AND SAM TOO! I love this tag. I am stealing it and doing it. Halloweentown has always been one of my favorites. I still know the spells by heart lol. Nerd alert.... what about hocus pocus?

    emilythebooknerdxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'd love to see your answers! It was so much fun to do! I also love Hocus Pocus!

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed that you were already enjoying horror movies by middle grade. They still scare me too much!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I acutely remember my 12 year old self watching The Ring with my cousin while my mom was in the hospital giving birth to my twin brothers. Did it scare me? HELL YES! Did I still watch it? Also yes. Lol. I adore horror movies to this day!

      Delete