Monday, October 28, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #174: Witches and Ghosts and Mysteries, Oh My!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Blackheath (The Blackheath Witches, #1) Blackheath Resurrection  (The Blackheath Witches, #2) The Dead and Buried The Face (Fear Street, #35)

3/4 of the books I read this week were re-reads. Lol. The only new one was Bleackheath Resurrection. Some books were better than others, but I enjoyed them overall.


Currently reading:

Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

I have about 25% left in Tales From the Gas Station so I'll probably be finishing that one sometime this week. I also started a book that will help me with learning Japanese! I'm finding it very helpful so far!


Up next:

I don't know what I want to read next. I've been in the mood for something with a sweet romance. Janette Rallison does those really well, so I may read one of her books.



What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment