Monday, October 14, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #172: Finally Finishing The Mortal Instruments?!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) The Evil Moon (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #1) The Dark Secret (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #2) The Deadly Fire (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #3)

I read CoLS and it broke me. It was awesome, but it still hurt 😩 So, after reading that, I needed something light and dumb that would give my feels a break... so I went with Fear Street 😂 Overall, it was a pretty okay series. I first read The Cataluna Chronicles when I was in middle school, and I definitely liked it more then 🤷‍♀️


Currently reading:

Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One

I'm still very much enjoying this weird, fun book. I know it's taking me forever, but I only read it before bed, and I'm okay with that. Lol.


Up next:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

I will definitely be reading this one next, but I don't know if my emotions are ready just yet. I think before I get to this one, I need to read something else, something I know wont make me cry. Lol. What that is, I don't know yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment